Here is the original painting that I created as part of my course work with Leonid Afremov. I painted it as directed and required, but I didn’t love it.
In fact, I’ve looked at it a number of times over the last year or so and considered what I could do to fix it.
Well, I finally decided to just get rid of most of the red.
And here it is.
I have to say, I much prefer the piece now. I like how the bold reds are just barely seen. They provide a depth to the blues and greens, but are not so over powering!
And now I can say that this piece is mine!
For more information about this piece, click here.