February was a busy month. I felt like all I did was run from one thing to the next, but when I look back on my goals, I didn’t do too badly given that I work full-time and have two part-time jobs plus a “side hustle” as a one act play judge along with having a family!
- Hit my move goal everyday of the month.
- Log 6 workouts a week.
- Run 50 miles.
- Lose 5 pounds.
- Hit a new PR on squat.
- Scrapbook October 2018.
- Reorganize the laundry room.
- Create one art piece.
- Write a monologue.
- Mail 3 letters.
What I accomplished:
- I didn’t hit my move goal everyday. I consciously choose to sit one day. I was tired.
- I didn’t get 6 workouts a week, but I logged at least one workout all but 5 days of the month and finished with 27 workouts for 28 days.
- I ran 52 miles, including one 1/2 marathon.
- I gained and lost more than 5 pounds.. what can I say, I like a good roller coaster. But my net lost is a little over 1 lb for the month. More than that, the waist of my jeans is a little looser.
- I don’t know if I hit a new PR on squat, but I’m lifting heavy. I love that.
- I scrapbooked over 50 pages in February!
- I didn’t necessarily reorganize the laundry room in a pretty decorating way, but I cleaned it up and put things in the cabinets. Yay!
- I helped students develop a new art process by creating a miniature vinyl portrait. I didn’t keep it as I was using it for teaching, but I’d give myself credit for the task.
- I didn’t write. bummer.
- I mailed a few letters.
So here I am. Ready to crush March.